06. I have failed my course, how can I reset it?
8 people found this article helpful
- Some courses are set up with an exam with limited attempts. If you are enrolled to such a course, you will be informed about the limited attempts on the course front page or before you start the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam within the allowed number of attempts, you will have to reset the course / exam before you can try again.
- If you have the authority to reset the course / exam, you will see a RESET LOG button in the course Log.
1. Go to My Training and find the course you would like to reset
2. Click the arrow next to Log to open the log
3. Click the RESET LOG button
|4. You will now be able to restart the course / exam|
Please note: This setting is only activated on some courses. If you can not see the RESET LOG button in the log, you do not have access to this feature.